Instruction for taking care of wood and veneer surfaces
- Use a thin or a wet cloth, squeeze and gently wipe in the direction of the wood grain to remove all dirt on the surface. To furniture product care, avoid using raw cloth, sponge, steel scouring pads to clean the product because it can cause scratches on the surface.
- If necessary, add a little natural pH detergent to the water to thorough removal of dirt. Do not use window cleaning products, alcohol-based cleaners, or highly alkaline detergents such as: detergent or acidic products such as vinegar or abrasive substances, milk scouring agents or scouring powder.
- After wiping with a wet towel, use a dry towel to wipe the surface of the wood again. Avoid using too wet towels to clean the surface and prevent moisture or other liquids from settling on the surface because this can cause wood damage.
- Do not let fat or other contaminants maculate on the surface. If so, it must be cleaned immediately.
- When exposed to moist or dry air, the wood will have expand or shrink reactions even thoroughly painted. Therefore, kitchen cabinets should be placed in the ideal temperature and humidity environment.